Back to Black


After experimenting with different hair colors, I decided it was time to go back to black. It was fun trying out different colors, but going back to black seemed like the right thing for me and I am completely content with it. This color resonates with my being at the moment. Also, this long sleeve black top that I thrifted is currently my favorite. I love how it has two big pockets and that I can button it all the way to the collar. It's also a bit oversized which I like very much.


Oh and there's something about wearing glasses that makes me feel safe and comfortable. It becomes sort of like a security blanket?  I don't know it's weird, but I feel like I can be more of myself when I wear them. Strange but true. I look like a dork, but that's okay.

 














No comments