Darling Magazine



I thought I would share with you guys a great magazine I came across a few months ago. The one and only "Darling Magazine". It is a magazine dedicated to all women and a way to inspire and empower them. The magazine includes many different types of articles and stories ranging from beauty, health, fashion, love, travel and everyday life experiences. It's a magazine where you can find yourself relating to the stories and seek motivation and inspiration while reading through it. I think we all need a little bit of that in our lives, so I thought I'd give you guys a little glimpse of it and maybe you'll want to give it a little read too!


ALSO, visually it is an art piece. All the images and people in it are incredible and none of the individuals have been retouched! SO THAT'S AWESOME.










                        

1 comment

  1. I've heard quite a bit about this magazine. It seems like it would be a fun read! Thanks for the recommendation!

    Mikayla | www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete