Kitty & Finals?



This week has got me stressing. Why? Well I'm sure most of you guys know a little something called...finals. They are basically a life ruiner. And it's even worse when it's on a subject you hate very much. My enemy is math and we just always seem to be at a constant war. Hopefully, after this week this battle will be over!

Today's outfit is a simple one. This boxy top is from H&M. I bought it a while ago and thought the little kitty face on it was the cutest thing. I like the fact that there isn't so much going on, but still has a way of standing out. I paired it up with these black shorts cause I'm getting tired of wearing jeans. Also it's just WAY to hot right now. I added the red bowler hat for a pop of color and these white platforms for a feminine touch.

If you guys are taking finals like I am, I wish you all the luck!











No comments