Stripes



STRIPES, STRIPES AND STRIPES. I love stripes. They're so simple, but I feel like they have the power to make a statement and keep you from looking bland. Everytime I see anything with stripes I run to it and cry about how much I want it. And mostly cry because odds are I can't afford it because POOR. The struggle is always real! Luckily, thrift shopping is always an option and I found this little cute cropped long sleeve a while back and it's a go-to item when I'm not really sure what to wear. Stripes are a must-have in my imaginary book~









P.S.

It took many, MANY jumps to get that shot of me in the air. Let's just saying that I was out of breath every single time. Jumping isn't easy my friends, it isn't easy. But yet again, I'm really out of shape. I should lay low on the fries. Pero they're so good!

1 comment

  1. Haha love your voice! I hear it clearly when you write. I love stripes, too! And I know about the money struggle, girl. I knowwwwww lol
    http://adornedinarmor.com

    ReplyDelete