Model Off Duty


Hello my little peoples! How are you guys doing? Hopefully great!

I wanted to talk to you guys about how much street style has evolved and build it's own platform. Magazines and fashion labels are not the only ones who can offer us some inspiration. We now have the ability to get inspired by those around us without the need to necessarily pick up a fashion mag or watch a runway show. Even though they are still great inspo binges!

I personally love being able to seek and gain inspiration from either the people I go to school with, people I work with or simply by random strangers on a daily basis. One of my personal favorite street style looks are the "Model Off Duty" ones. I think it's so cool to see how fashion & runway models create their own styles and personas off camera. So here's a simple "Model Off Duty" look that's easy to pull off and yet still feel pretty cool!










What are some of your favorite street style looks?

No comments