Sunflowers


Hey guys! Anyone feeling that summer heat yet? Cause down here in Miami we sure are! I try not to go outside to avoid from melting. Just a few minutes out and you're already sweating. Anywho, I had this little sunflower maxi skirt hidden in my closet and took it out for some summer heat.  I wanted to go for a laidback look so I paired it up with this simple hat and my slip-on sneakers. I feel like maxi skirts give off the illusion that I'm taller than I am, which isn't a bad thing. Hope you guys enjoy this little outfit of the day post! Till next time :)









1 comment

  1. such a fun outfit! My grandma lives in the Miami area and calls me everyday saying how hot it is! She comes to Long Island (where I live) for most of the summer and said she can't wait just so that its a little bit less hot!
    xx, kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete