Mom Jeans x 4th of July

For quite some time now I was on the hunt for a pair of mom jeans. Now I had come across some, but it was just too much for my pocket to afford and honestly I couldn't afford to risk it it and be broke. So I opted for the next best option....THRIFTING. I went thrifting on the mission to find a pair and after racks of jeans I came across not only one, but TWO of them. And the best part was it was all under $5! Can I get an AMEN?

If you guys are looking for something to wear for this upcoming 4th of July, then maybe I can help.
Red, white and blue are obviously the theme colors. However you don't want to be super cliche or corny about it. Sometimes less and simple is more. If you own a pair of mom jeans, try pairing it up with simple top with not so much going on, whether red or white, it is great way to still represent the theme, but no be too over the top. This also gives you more room to play with other parts of your outfit! And if you want a pop of color, try a colored hat or colored lip. It'd be sure to give you that extra detail! If you don't feel like wearing heels, sandals or sneakers, try a boot of your selection. It'll make your outfit fun and edgy!

Hope this helps you guys get an idea of what to wear or just spark some style inspiration. And happy early 4th of July!








1 comment

  1. such a cute outfit, your hat is adorable! xx,kenz
    http://sincerelykenz.com

    ReplyDelete